Oregon Bach Festival is proud to be a cornerstone cultural event in Eugene since 1970. Every summer, the Festival’s internationally-renowned musicians and world-class performances enrich Eugene’s culture, and our multi-million dollar impact continues to help drive economic vitality in the region. OBF’s market reach exceeds 200,000 households and our demographics are strong:
- 80% of the Festival’s 12,000+ audience members are from the Eugene-Springfield area
- 54% have graduate degrees
- 58% are under the age of 65
- 75% have income greater than $75,000
- 33% have income greater than $100,000
Ticket sales alone provide less than 20% of the funding needed to produce OBF’s spectacular, three-week Festival. Donors, grantors, and sponsors are critical to sustaining our capacity to inspire the community with an extraordinary summer series of masterworks, guest artists and ensembles, social events, and educational opportunities.
Be Part of the Magic
Become a sponsor of Oregon Bach Festival today and invest in one of the important reasons Eugene is such a great place to live, work, and play! Sponsorship packages start at just $1,500 and many include complimentary advertising in our season Program Book, which has over 15,000 impressions. It’s an incredibly cost-effective way to introduce our patrons to your products and services, cultivate and engage clients and staff, and demonstrate your commitment to supporting the arts in our community. Plus, your contribution can be tax-deductible!
OBF welcomes sponsorship of:
- Concerts and Series
- Public Programs
- Guest Artists
- OBF Special Events, including our Annual Fundraising Gala
- The Season Commemorative Program Book
- In-kind Goods and Materials
We offer numerous tiers of giving, from introductory packages to title sponsorship. Let us create a custom sponsorship package that meets your unique goals, all while helping to sustain an iconic and vital Eugene institution – your OBF!
Exceptional Exposure & Benefits
OBF delivers an outstanding return on investment to our sponsors. Benefits include:
- Widespread visibility in OBF printed materials
- Complimentary advertising in OBF’s commemorative season program book
- Social media promotion
- Name and logo recognition at concerts and events
- Website and print advertising recognition
- Complimentary tickets to OBF performances
- Invitations to exclusive events and programs
A mutually-beneficial sponsorship not only connects your brand, clients, and staff to OBF’s dedicated audiences and world-class performances, it celebrates and makes visible your contribution to creating a more culturally-vibrant and livable community. To learn more about becoming a business sponsor of Oregon Bach Festival, contact Gretchen Farrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541.346.1324.